Tuesday, October 6, 2009

People are wierd 3

As everyone knows, every business deals with cash transactions, and no matter what condition the cash is in it is still legal tender (of course, if the bill is fake no one will take it). I had a customer come into my store yesterday asking to purchase a game, she paid in cash. When I gave her change, the $5 that I gave her was a little ripped, she was unhappy with the condition of the bill. And because I had already shut the till I could not open the till without the manager's say so (and my manager was gone for the day). So I tried my best to repair the bill by taping the rip shut, she still would not accept the bill, saying that "no one would accept this bill".

I tried (keyword being tried) to explain that the bill was still legal tender and she would have no problems using the bill at another store. She continued on her rant telling us that "we don't know what we are talking about" and that "we are bulling her" I then tried to calm her down but she then dropped the F-bomb and I told her to leave, of course she didn't listen so my colleague left to store to find security to make her leave, during which time, I was as she put it "bulling her". At this moment, I still don't know what happened.

wtfsit.jpg WTF Star Trek image by qrdodd

No comments:

Post a Comment